I can’t believe it’s already Monday! I had an enjoyable weekend, but it flew by.
After class today I plan to attend my first Weight Watchers meeting as someone who lives in New Orleans, and I’m looking forward to it. I’m not looking forward to the number, but I am looking forward to getting into a groove there.
Settling into a routine has been great for me so far. Sunday morning I made several meals for the upcoming week, and I feel good about being prepared with healthy food choices.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Greek yogurt, strawberries, cheese, chicken, water, fruit, vegetables, chicken, etc.
2. What kind of milk do you drink? Skim…I buy a quart at a time, and I never finish that much before it goes bad..
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Obviously, I prefer fresh, but I eat frozen ones sometimes too. I’m not a fan of the can though.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Bottled water, sparkly water, orange juice and beer
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Every other week or so – or if I notice that something needs to be cleaned out…and usually on Sundays.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? I have a lot of lean protein in there now and a lot of veggies.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Definitely the beer.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? It’s stocked pretty well right now, but I wish I had some kind of ice cream in it. It’s probably good that I don’t though.
9. How often do you shop for groceries? I shop for groceries a few times a week. It seems like I run out of strawberries every few days unless I buy them at Sam’s Club.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? There’s nothing exciting or weird in it right now, but I’ll work on it. 😉
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? Hmmm…cheesecake.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!