It’s Monday again, and you know what that means. It’s time for FMM! Books have been the topic of FMM before, but I love them. And my answers will be completely different today than they were the last time around so join me, and let’s talk books…
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? I’m usually always reading something, but I go through phases in which I can’t put a book down.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I just started reading I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella which reminds me that I still need to read Twenties Girl.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? If so, which ones? I don’t really subscribe to magazines anymore, but I almost always pick up a copy of the Weight Watchers magazine. I also subscribe to the Wall St. Journal online.
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? The e-reader is more convenient for travel, but there’s something about holding a book in my hands. I like it. I also like buying books for a dollar so I still read traditional books from time to time.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? I go to Barnes and Noble pretty regularly. I can order a Skinny Vanilla Latte then peruse the books for hours.
- Do you read at the gym? Nope. I can’t figure out how to do it! I think I still bounce around too much at this point to bother with it. I turn the TV off too and get lost in the music.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? Yes. Book clubs are awesome.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I should, and sometimes I do.
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? If so, would you recommend it? I haven’t read it yet, and I wrote these questions so, um, I’d like to hear what everyone else has to say about it. Thanks for indulging me.
- What is your favorite thing about reading? It’s a relaxing hobby that allows you to explore the world or get lost in a fairy tale. It also prevents mindless snacking because I can’t chew and read.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!